The Collins Family

The Collins Family

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weeks 18-19

July 12- 25th



Pregnancy stats...
How far along... 18/19 wks

Size of baby: an avacado/orange

Gender.. Boy!!!

Name: William Joseph Collins



Baby's Movement.. I am pretty sure I have felt one swift kick and a lot of little movements that may be William

What I miss: hmmm still missing an occasional glass of wine, and being comfortable (sleeping, sitting, in the car)... I know this will get worse and that's okay, it's just starting to be more noticable that there actually is a baby in my belly!

Cravings...banana pudding!!!

Symptoms..Little heartburn and indigestion

Big events... My parents came to visit and got to see our house for the first time! :) It was wonderful to have them!!

Best moments... Having my parents here. Also, I have been struggling to find a dress for a wedding coming up. My sister & mom have been amazing shopping for me! After trying 3 dress on and none of them working, my husband took it upon himself to go shopping for me :) He bought me a beautiful pink dress, that I feel like myself in!! What a guy!!



My parents brought me my old basinet, that my dad made for me! The blanket was hand made by my Aunt Shirley for me. I am so glad to have a visual reminder that this little guy is on it's way (if my growing belly wasn't enough :) ).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment