The Collins Family

The Collins Family

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Soo... much has happened since my last blog... I was able to go visit my dear friend Meryl and her family in Beaufort, SC.  She is always inspiring to me.  She is a mother of 3 beautiful children and a military wife.  She is an amazing homemaker and a caring, intelligent physician.  On my most recent visit, I was able to meet her daughter, Maryblake for the first time!  I intend to take lots of pictures of her, but ended up holding her most of the visit and didn't get one picture!  Such a shame, because she is a beautiful child!!  But I did get a few of Meryl's other children Harper and Rowen.  Here are a few pictures from the trip...



Then I headed to Orlando, FL for a National Pediatrics conference.  I went with my collegue, Sofia Abraham-Hardee.  We had a wonderful time!  We spent most of our time in lectures, but managed to go to downtown Disney and to an AAP conference event to get our picture with Minnie and Mickey. I also got to catch up with great friends from residency, Nicole Willis and Misty :) Such a great trip! Pictures are worth 1,000 words so....

 Misty, Nicole and I at convention :)  I also got to see Lo, Nicole's beautiful daughter! :)
Sofia and I with Mickey and Minnie :) 

Well I think that covers the big events over the last couple weeks.  Pregnancy up date to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment