The Collins Family

The Collins Family

Saturday, January 11, 2014

3 weeks

Well we are starting to settle into a routine :)

A few things I love about this stage....

1.  I love his little noises, his grunts when he feeds his coos, he has been a very noisy baby since he was  born..
2.  I love the little things he does with those little hands, like when he stretches or puts his hand right up next to his chin

3.  I love that he is starting to focus and stares right into my face, it melts my heart every time!
4.  I love his random smiles when he is sleeping, probably from gas, but I still love watching the corners of his lips curl up (of course it is impossible to get a good picture)..

4. I love seeing him with his dad, his dad is so smittent and is always right there to help me, whenever I need a hand..

William and Dad enjoy reading Jungle Book

We went on our first family outing... Brunch at Boudreaux.  


As you can see he also has quite a temper :)  

He has a little weight to put on before he is ready to go to the mats (wrestling)...

Williams first date with Kinsley Rogers :)


He is a sweet little guy we look forward to getting to know better and better.  We are so blessed to have this little guy in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute Ann! Tom and I can't wait to meet him. Love to all.
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete