The Collins Family

The Collins Family

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring

Wow, so I couldn't figure out why my post were not posting and I realize, I accidentally have 2 accounts and I was posting them on another account also called Hokies in the Hollow!  Opps, so here is my last post from my other account...


Spring in Virginia is beautiful!! It is full of flowering trees, especially red buds!! To make the most of the beautiful spring days, Sean and I went for a hike just down the road with Monk (our dog). Here are some of the highlights :)


Our front yard :)

Sean and Monk ready to start hiking. They are standing just to the left of an old root cellar cut into the rock. Pretty cool :)



Pretty flowers :)

Break time




One happy pup! 


These are two of our newest editions... The beautiful husky we inheritted from our neighbor and are desperately trying to find her a home.  If you know anyone who wants a sweet, house broken, beautiful husky mix, please let me know!  The second edition is the Croatian flag.  It was a goodbye gift from a good friend of ours, Igor,  that recently went back home to Croatia.  We are looking forward to his return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment