The Collins Family

The Collins Family

Friday, February 1, 2013

photography fun

Sooo.. my wonderful husband bought me a beautiful new camera with a fish eye lens and macro lens.  I have dones of reading to do so I can use it to it's full potential. So far my reading has mostly been on pintrest and a little in the books he bought me.  Here's a few pics just for fun... I have a long way to go, but it was fun to start experimenting :)

Fun with Fisheye :D
 The family at Christmas!!  What a treat to have my parents, sister and Sean's mom.  We had a wonderful time, great family time, delicious food (prepared by my husband), great gifts, and Catan of course :)
 My Christmas deco at our beloved house with a view
 Playing with exposure, iso, f stop...  I think I am starting to get the hang of it..

 My dear sweet Ella girl (don't worry pictures of Monk to come), this is the only picture I have of her with her beautiful brown eyes (not green from flash).  Such a sweet girl.
My handsome husband that made this all possible :)

1 comment: